Sunday, September 26, 2010

Maisie's Blog: The first week of school


The first day of school was great. It was really fun, except we missed jim for a wile but then we started having it. But it wasn’t very fun. And my teacher speacks a little english.

The bus story. So. I’ve lost two teeth since being here. One was on the bus to school. It’s not a school bus. It’s a city bus, except we’re not in a city. We’re in the country. We catch the bus at 6:54 am, and we usually come home at 1:15. But next week, we’ll stay until 2:00 so we can go to Hungarian dancing at school and not leave before it’s over. My tooth story. Well, my tongue made my tooth go up here, and the bottom was right here, and then, I heard it fall onto the floor or something, but then I saw it, and I picked it up. 

2 comments:

  1. Dear, sweet Maise. I love you so. I love your blog. In my mind, I see you pushing your tooth in your mouth and having it fall on the floor and you picking it up. Now I know the story of your missing front teeth. You look so cute. How come gym is not so much fun?
    Grandma and I are going to be holding you and hugging you soon. We have a lot of holding and hugging to catch up on.
    Love,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Maise, Your first day of school sounded like fun! Please send a blog about the Hungarian dancing--I love Hungarian dancing! I'm glad you found the tooth that fell on the floor. Is there a tooth fairy there? When I lost my baby teeth, I got so used to it, that I don't remember it much. But I think you will always remember because you were doing something very special when you lost those two teeth--you were in Hungary! Have fun learning all about Hungary and all the other places you are visiting! From your Grandma and Grandpa's friend, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete